Nordic Wind Power Conference - Operations & Maintenance, 12-13 June 2013, Stockholm
- 12-13 June 2013, Stockholm, Sweden
This is the biggest gathering in Northern Europe on Operations and Maintenance of Wind Turbines
In average we attract around 100 wind professionals from 12-15 countries
Development of technology, more mature business models, private equity, increase inoffshore and a great number of turbines coming out of warranty has made Operations and Maintenance a top priority for our industry.
Are you as well approaching more complex challenges? Do you feel you have to negotiate with more and more specialised suppliers? Do you feel that you are getting bigger and bigger responsibilities and bigger expectations on profitability?
To meet new demands we are offering you a program full of the most critical Operations and Maintenance challenges please view our ambitious format:
• Listen to 31 leading O&M professionals
• 12 unique O&M Case Studies from WTG Owners
• Eight in-depth chapters on top O&M Challenges
Spend the 12-13 of June to learn more about:
• KPI’s that makes the service provider focus on production
• Which are the pitfalls when taking over a complete wind farm at EOW?
• What should you as an owner have covered in the blade inspection at end of warranty?
• How to manage an ISP as your service provider
• New remote Condition Monitoring System for offshore
• Proven CMS strategies from leading owners to balance costs and value
• The complete process for analyse, interpret, implement and verify improvements for increasing power output
• How to analyse your turbines and SCADA data in order to find deviations
• Increased power from - pitch, jaw and aerodynamics
Welcome to Stockholm in June
Mårten Nilson, ecopower academy
+46-760-21 71 77